Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap






Another item I received as part of my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster was SheaMoisture Baby Bar Soap. Even from my first impressions I was impressed by it. The packaging, scent and weight of the soap all felt very high quality. SheaMoisture also utilizes lots of organic and natural ingredients, which is wonderful for sensitive skin.

I used this soap both on myself and on my infant daughter and have found it works great for both of us. I hate using bar soap in the shower, so I've been using it to wash my face at night. My skin feels soft and smooth, and the bar hasn't irritated my skin or made it break out, which is often a problem for me. Before I used it on my daughter, I intentionally got some suds in my eyes and had no pain or burning. After testing that, I've been using it for her bath time and have noticed her skin is less dry. It's also helping her cradle cap, a benefit I read other mothers have noticed too.

SheaMoisture Baby Bar is a great soap. It smells wonderful and has a light, almost citrusy scent. I like that there's no heavy fragrance, a problem I've noticed in a lot of other baby products. It easily produces a heavy lather using either a washcloth or just my hands. After rinsing, it leaves a 'squeaky' feeling, which comes from all bar soaps, but is a side effect I don't really like.

After using my SheaMoisture Baby Bar for the past week, I'm very impressed and will be recommending it to all the other mothers I know. I usually don't use bar soap, but I needed to try it as part of my VoxBox. I ended up loving it and have been using it every day!

SheaMoisture has an extensive array of products, and I'm definitely interested in trying out more of their line, especially the lotions.

No comments:

Post a Comment