Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer


I've been using LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer for a few weeks and really enjoy it. I tend to like beeswax products, so I was excited to try this out.

The tube is larger than most lip balms, and I have to say that the little bee on the side is my favorite part. You slide the little bee up and down to change the height of the lip balm, so adorable! I use lip balm throughout the day and found myself not having to reapply it constantly. I can easily go 2-3 hours between applications.  

The LypMoisturizer works great and has a smooth buttery feeling, not sticky at all. It also doesn't have a strong scent or heavy flavoring which is really nice. There's no color either, so it's great for my whole family to use.




I received my LypSyl Intense Protection LypMoisturizer for review as part of my Naturals VoxBox from Influenster.


No comments:

Post a Comment