Pages

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

EBOOST Gave Me a Boost



One of the products I received in my awesome Naturals VoxBox was EBOOST energy supplement. I don't usually use energy drinks or supplements, so I was curious to see how it would work for me.

I waited to try my EBOOST until an afternoon when I was feeling sluggish. I grabbed the EBOOST, a glass of water and my camera.  There must be a fair amount of baking soda in the formula, because as soon as I dropped in the powder, it started to foam like a 5th grade science product. It foamed over the sides of my glass, hence the attractive product trial photo.

After cleaning up a bit, I tried a bit of my new foamy orange drink. The taste isn't very good. It's very salty (back to the baking soda) and doesn't have much of an orange flavor. If my opinion ended there, it would be pretty negative. EBOOST, however, worked great for me. About 20 minutes later, I felt wide awake and energized, much more so than I usually feel with coffee. And, unlike with caffeine pills, I didn't have any manic feeling side effects, just alertness.

They retail 20 packets for $28. That seems a little steep to me, but I don't use energy drinks often. I'd be more inclined to buy a single packet off the shelf on an as needed basis. I wasn't super impressed with the orange flavor either; I'd be interested in trying the lemonade and berry flavors. Despite the flavor issue and especially after seeing how well they worked for me, I plan on buying EBOOST again.

If you're interested in trying EBOOST, their site has product information, a location finder and a sample option.


No comments:

Post a Comment