Pages

Thursday, October 4, 2012

CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes



The final complementary product I received in my Naturals VoxBox was a sample of CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes. Having 2 small children in the house, I knew it wouldn't take long for a chance to try them out.

My daughter had chocolate all over her face, so I wiped her up with one of the CleanWell wipes. It cleaned her messy face well, comparable to using a baby wipe. The wipe itself has a light citrus fragrance and feels very durable, almost like fabric.

What makes these better than baby wipes is the fact that they're antibacterial. That also makes them a great choice for wiping off toys or restaurant high chairs. There's no alcohol in them, a feature I really like, especially in drier months.  My hands get really dry sometimes, and I like the idea of a sanitizing wipe that won't sting or worsen my dry hands. No alcohol also means it won't sting cuts when cleaning up boo boos.

I had never heard of the CleanWell brand before receiving my VoxBox, and after going to their website, I was surprised at the extensive product line they have.  I'd love to check out their portable sanitizers as a product for my first aid kit. I also learned on their site that the wipes are biodegradable, another feature that's important to me and would make me feel better about purchasing their packaged wipes.



No comments:

Post a Comment