Pages

Friday, July 13, 2012

The Swing of Things

I realize now that it probably wasn't the most prudent idea to start a blog right before moving and getting ready for a new baby. I've never had a blog before this and don't quite know how to get started.

Thanks to being ridiculously pregnant now and mostly hanging out at home, I should have more time to work on my blog. I have a few fun things currently happening.

Firstly, I received a Mom VoxBox from Influenster, a really great product testing company, so I'll have some reviews to share there.

I've also been working on a couple projects around the house, including an open closet for my daughter's dress up clothes (very exciting).

 Finally, (and most exciting) we're finally organized enough in the new house for me to bring out my jewelry making supplies! I've only had them out for 2 days and have already made a few things; including a ribbon bracelet that my daughter is in love with.


Hopefully I'll be posting plenty of new content in the next few weeks and getting comfortable with blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment