Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies


 

As part of my Mom VoxBox through Influenster, I received a Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookie to try. The cookie barely made it out of the box before it was split between the family. I My daughter absolutely loved the cookie and my husband and I were impressed with it also.



My daughter loving her cookie!

The cookies are large and really soft and taste great. I still prefer home-made cookies, but since they're individually packaged, these are great for an on-the-go snack. They're also pretty healthy as far as cookies go, so they make a better treat than most packaged cookies.

When I next went grocery shopping I picked up a full box to have at home. I'll definitely buy these as an occasional treat for the family. 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment