Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

The New Influenster!



I checked my email yesterday and was super excited to find out that I was a winner for 2 brand challenges from my Influenster VoxBox. I'm a huge fan of the Influenster program, so this was an awesome surprise! I won a SheaMoisture Raw Shea Bath & Body Gift Set and an EBOOST box of enery boosters and an EBOOST Kor water bottle! I'll share pictures when they come in!

Exciting stuff!

I'm really impressed with the new Influenster layout. It's so much easier to navigate than the old site, and it has a lot more information and interactivity. I also like the new rating system, which seems a lot less arbitrary than the previous one. The only thing I dislike is the current review system. The number of current products is really limited, so you aren't going to be looking at a product page unless you're familiar with the product. This means that the helpfulness rating is pretty useless. Also, most of the reviews I've seen are along the lines of "Awesome product!" It seems like Influenster will have to put more guidelines into their rating system to make it useful.

I also like the new badge system. It's nice to have badges relevant to me and to share more about myself and what I know with the expert badges. It's a great idea and pretty well executed. The only drawbacks are the amount of time needed to get a decent score and the reliance on social media friends to actually respond to posts online rather than just reading without commenting or commenting in person. 

It really is a great program, and, if you're interested, you can sign up here or request an invitation from me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment